Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Brainstorming

You can accomplish a lot in the realm of romance, but it's not the kind of stuff that's easy to tally up: soul-searching, pondering the past, analyzing the present and moving into the future..

What I'm wearin:
Hair: >TRUTH< Mandy 
Vest and Shirt: .:villena:. - Sailor Vest black Free on LB <3
Pants: [ SAKIDE ] Worn Corduroy Pants White Free on MMboard
Necklace: madeleine - croix noire Free!
Bracelet: Armidi Limited -  Neon Stacked Bangles - Assorted 1
HairBand: ! mu. spikey hair band. Free!
Belt: ~Pepper~ Chunky Belt - BLACK
Boots: **DECO - Lumbermine Boots - Black**
Kisses

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I wanted to +1 in G+ and I can't see the G+ button.
    I like what you do, I saw several fashionatas items that you used and I liked too ^^
    Sorry for my english, I'm not (english hehehe)

    ReplyDelete