Saturday, February 4, 2012

Challenge brings you joy

Focus on the message, not the messenger..

Hair: AnalogDog - topaz  - blacks New!
Lashes: ^;^CaTwA^;^ 3D NoAlpha Lashes #2
Makeup: Pink Acid Fierce Kitty Face Make @Marketplace 75Linds
Nails: [SourPickles] Paint Me --Red + Hearts (detailed on each nail with a soft white heart.(gloves layer)) SaleItem!25Linds Thx!
Earrings: [SourPickles] Swing Hoops -- Red [L] MondayMania25Linds Thx!
Piercing: [SourPickles] Orchid Piercing -  Frenzy Sale50Linds  Thx!
Cigg: O.c original cigarette set BLH #13 Free(hint: Close to One of The Vendors)
Tattoo: [y] - Color Candy. yulice
Shirt/dress: [SourPickles] Recollect Shirt Pink Zebra Lace -- Fifty5 Thursday Item55Linds  Thx!
Belt: .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Belt :: Heart :: Free: ZombiePopcornHunt6 Free(hint:Guitarist)
Skates: enLightened - Disco Hunt Gift
Bunneh: DCH #59 - .:Evilkyoot:. Designs Free(hint:Dangerously Cute: This lil shroomie was so evil, he got punished to the corner)
>Animated & Says 4 different things in local chat~random intervals -- Such as:

I'm not evil... I'm just up to no good
Shhhh...  I'm hiding from stupid people!
If I said anything that offends you, lemme know..  I'll say it again later
Don't kick me when I'm down..  cuz when I get up, yer screwed


No comments:

Post a Comment